other players around t

Pentru întrebări legate de facilităţile forumului phpBB 3.2.x, acest loc este cel mai potrivit.
Reguli forum
Aveti o problema si vreti sa primiti ajutor? Click aici ! Nu uitati si de regulamentul forumului !
elaine95
Membru
Membru
Versiune: 3.0.5
MOD: Nu
Server: Windows
Nivel phpBB: Mediu
Nivel php: Mediu

other players around t

Mesaj de elaine95 » 15-Aug-2018, 03:54:38

2018 Pro Football Hall of Fame inductee Terrell Owens displayed one of the most entertaining and humorous personalities during his playing career Sean Lee Jersey , which sometimes rubbed players, coaches and analysts the wrong way.On Friday morning ( a day after the Pro Football Hall of Fame game), Fox Sports 1 analyst Skip Bayless questioned why Andy Reid, Owens' former head coach, would say nice things about T.O. now.Why would Andy Reid, of all people, say something nice about T.O. now? We debate. @undisputed. 9:30 AM ET. FS1— Skip Bayless (@RealSkipBayless) August 3, 2018Owens joined the club of athletes who didn't care for criticism from Bayless Hayden Hurst Ravens Jersey , and he shot back at the polarizing sports journalist with this tweet.Why would u tell lies ALL THESE YEARS and create the narrative that I was a bad teammate?! U & others chose to write negative stories based on a few ppl saying they didn't like me or I was a problem. All depended on who "U" spoke to https://t.co/h4tbdaO6tl— Terrell Owens (@terrellowens) August 3, 2018PERCEPTION IS NOT REALITY. https://t.co/3r1eynBoFc— Terrell Owens (@terrellowens) August 3, 2018I can't wait to hear what u have to say on this topic! https://t.co/h4tbdaO6tl— Terrell Owens (@terrellowens) August 3, 2018Reid - Owens coach for the 2004 and '05 seasons in Philadelphia, only had nice things to see about the legendary wide receiver. Reid shot down any speculation that Owens was a difficult player to manage and coach."He is one of the most coachable guys I鈥檝e ever been around," Reid said, per Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk. "You鈥檇 ask him to do something and he would do it at 100 miles per hour and live...You give him something and he would do it.Traded to the Eagles in 2004, Owens had one of the best seasons of his career Dak Prescott Jersey , and turned out to be the final piece Philly needed to get over the playoff hump. He caught 77 passes for 1,200 yards and 14 touchdowns. After dropping three straight NFC Championship Games,the Eagles finally punched a Super Bowl ticket by beating the Atlanta Falcons, 27-10. Despite playing with a leg fracture that hadn't fully healed, Owens played in Super Bowl XXXIX against the New England Patriots, dominating them with nine catches for 122 yards. Despite his efforts, Philly lost 24-21.Bayless is entitled to saying and believing what he wants about Owens, but Reid certainly sounds like he had no problem with the six-time Pro Bowler. Love or hate Owens all you want Mike Hughes Vikings Jersey , but there's no denying his work ethic and will to win. Holdout safety Earl Thomas reiterated Thursday he wants to be traded if the Seattle Seahawks aren’t willing to offer him a contract extension.

Thomas explained the reasoning behind his ongoing holdout in a long post on The Players’ Tribune . Thomas has skipped Seattle’s entire offseason program and missed the first week of training camp.

Thomas said his holdout is entirely based around securing his long-term future with his current contract set to expire at the conclusion of the 2018 season.

”One of the reasons I’ve always played so hard is because I want my actions on the field to be able to speak for me,” Thomas wrote. ”But I can’t do that right now – and I’m in a situation where I feel like I really have to say something. Not just on behalf of myself, but also for the other players around the league who are currently in the same position as me, or who will be in the future.”

Thomas is a three-time first-team All-Pro and was the anchor for the Seattle defense that appeared in consecutive Super Bowls, winning the first. Aside from a broken leg suffered late in the 2016 season, Thomas has been a durable starter from the time he arrived in the league. Thomas has missed just seven regular-season games in his career.

Thomas said he was shaken by the injuries suffered by Richard Sherman and Kam Chancellor – two other members of Seattle’s ”Legion of Boom” secondary – in a Thursday night game last season. Sherman ruptured his Achilles tendon, ending his season, and Chancellor suffered a neck injury. Sherman was released by Seattle in the offseason and signed with San Francisco. Chancellor – while not officially retired – is not expected to play again because of the neck injury.

”That Thursday night game really cemented in my mind the truth – which is that your entire life can change on one play. And when it does Bradley Chubb Jersey , no matter what you’ve accomplished in the past . you can still get cut without even so much as a negotiation,” Thomas wrote.

Thomas said he’s become frustrated with the insinuation that his holdout means he doesn’t want to play in Seattle anymore.

”That’s just not true, man. I love Seattle. But I’d hoped I wouldn’t even have to say that. I’d hoped that the way I’ve played for this team over the last eight years would tell you all you need to know,” Thomas wrote.

Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “3.2.x Cum pot să...?”