Acest utilitar se poate descarca via:
Fisierele pentru limba romana pot si descarcate de aici
Au fost aduse cateva functionalitati noi alaturi de repararea unor probleme existente in versiuniile anterioare.:
Pentru suport si sugestii folositi link-ul: http://www.phpbb.com/bugs/supportteamtools/phpBB.com scrie:feature set changes:
* The STK now ships with a tool that allows you to repopulate the moderators cache table.
* Due to large memory issues the "URL List tool" has been removed from the STK.
* [Fix] Corrected some language related issues. (Bug #53725, #53835, #53845, #56865, #57815)
* [Fix] Display the correct "old" version number when triggering the outdated message after a STK update due to cached information.
* [Fix] Allow the use of a non default language pack. (Bug #54785)
* [Fix] Database cleaner removes non phpBB related tables. (Bug #55355)
* [Fix] Users added to the "Newly Registered Users Group" won't be automatically removed. (Bug #55695)
* [Fix] STK shouldn't remove "old" config entries for backwards compatibility. (Bug #55375)
* [Fix] Database cleaner removes feed related items from the database. (Bug #54765)
* [Fix] Reparse BBCode empties some posts. (Bug #55765, patch by DÂ¡cky)
* [Fix] Database cleaner removes the Q/A captcha tables. (Bug #56605)
* [Fix] Correct error when attempting to remove groups. (Bug #56065)
* [Fix] SQL error on attempting to replace previously removed default bots. (Bug #56065)
* [Fix] Rename user_group section to usergroup to avoid triggering mod_security. (Bug #48225)
* [Fix] Select the "registered users" group as default in the Add user tool.
* [Fix] Reparse BBCode encodes some previously encoded entities. (Bug #56885, patch by DÂ¡cky)
* [Fix] "Database Cleaner" doesn't work with PostgreSQL. (Bug #56565, patch by we3b)
* [Fix] Reparse BBCode does not properly handle UTF8 on PHP4. (Bug #56885, patch by DÂ¡cky)
* [Fix] Reparse BBCode breaks link between posts and atachments. (Bug #57325)
* [Fix] Multiple runs of the BBCode reparser would break posts. (Bug #57245)
* [Fix] BBCode sets all topic first posters to "Guest".